What We Are Doing to Keep You and Our Team Safe.
We are excited to have the opportunity to welcome you back! Our office has always utilized personal protective equipment (PPE) that has exceeded all the CDC guidelines, however, in light of the COVID-19 Pandemic we have instituted additional guidelines and protocols to ensure your safety.
As of May 19th Viewpoint Dentistry is open to see patients and take care of all of their dental needs.
Our current hours are 7am-4pm Monday- Thursday and 7am- 2pm on Friday.
You will see many changes, as we have new ways of scheduling your appointments and managing your insurance and financial transactions. First, you will be contacted 24-72 hours prior to your appointment via phone, text or email and asked a set of health-related questions. It is required that we complete this questionnaire prior to your appointment.
Below is a list of some of the enhanced precautions we have taken to protect you in addition to extensive team training on infection control and patient management procedures.
1. Personalized arrival procedures to guide you from your car directly to treatment rooms to eliminate contacting surfaces.
2. Maintain distancing in the reception area for essential caregivers and parents of minors if they cannot wait in a vehicle or outside the clinic.
3. Removed magazines and items that can harbor or transfer germs of any kind. Hand sanitizers will be positioned throughout the clinic.
4. Providing more education materials to enhance your awareness of health issues related to this pandemic.
5. We require a mask to be worn by ALL patients upon entering the office.
6. Installed sneeze guards or droplet barriers at all reception areas.
7. Require hand washing and hand sanitizing before all appointments by our team and by our patients.
8. Introduce an oral pre-rinse by all patients to reduce exposure to germs.
9. Require all team members to undergo daily screening for COVID-19 symptoms and subsequent testing if symptoms should manifest.
10. Record temperature of every patient upon entering the office.
11. Record the temperature and lung efficiency of every team member each day at beginning of work period.
12. Payment arrangements in advance to avoid delay and allow contactless exit from the appointment.
13. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures of all surfaces between patients.
14. Ambient air management with HEPA air filtration continuously in treatment rooms and common areas to remove germs from circulating air.
15. Enhanced operatory disinfection procedures with mist or fogging devices to access hard to reach places that can be easily missed.
16. New personal protection equipment like visors, gowns, and masks for our doctors and team to provide barriers against the smallest of germs.
17. Introduction of protocols to reduce or eliminate airborne aerosols during all dental procedures.
18. Enhanced nightly disinfection procedures of equipment and office fixtures like computers, keyboards, telephones, tablets, chairs, doorknobs, and buttons that may be touched unconsciously.
19. Longer appointment times for you to prepare and complete all appointment tasks and duties in the safest and most comprehensive manner.
During this soft opening, we appreciate your patience and understanding with us.
Please know that the safety of our patients and staff is our top priority.